Publish Your Specialty: A Step-by-Step Guide for Imparting Your Research Expertise to Others
If you have a genealogical specialty or knowledge of a type of records or repository that could help others, this book will:
take you through the four stages of publishing projects
show you how publishing works
* help you pick a project to publish
* lead you through a research review to see what you have and what you still need to instruct others in your specialty
* give you the skills to become a good storyteller
* lead you through the process of editing
* instruct you how to prepare your manuscript to look like it was professionally published
* and give you tips for getting the word out that you have a book available
7x10, 250 pgs indexed,
$24.95 Softbound + $5.00 S&H
Also available for Kindle.
To purchase, click the icon.